I’ve been writing stories ever since third grade, when I produced a book called “The Little Ass” because I was tickled by my own machinations to get away with using a bad word in school. Thankfully, I’ve since graduated to more serious endeavors as a freelance journalist and creative writer. Here is a portfolio of my published work.
- 2/13/13: “Woman needs 4 organs to survive”
- 10/8/11: “Frankie Edgar: ‘I’m going to come out the winner’”
- 9/28/11: “In Brooklyn, a Hasidic walking tour opens ultra-Orthodox Jewish life to outsiders”
NYU’s Washington Square News
- 2/27/12: “Kodak bankruptcy emphasizes strides in technology” (Part I)
- 3/1/12: “Photographs in the Digital Age” (Part II)
- 4/6/12: “A Look Inside Streit’s Lower East Side Matzo Factory”
“Connect 2 Choreography” Blog
From September 2011–September 2012, I was a Blogger-in-Residence for Monkeyhouse, a Boston-based arts organization, and their award-winning dance blog, Connect 2 Choreography, writing monthly posts about people, events and issues within the dance world.
My short “flash” fiction has appeared in Issues 2 & 3 of this new, FREE online magazine based in the U.K. Download it here!